• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please reply!

Chaiss1

Lurker
May 27, 2011
Okay, I have a problem with HTC sense, and my clock that shows the weather and stuff too. First of all, wtf is going on with HTC Sense? Is it down or something? And for my clock on the homescreen that also displays my weather, it shows another town. When I go to search for another location it doesn't have mine, it only has bigger cities. How can I fix this, this would help sooooooo much. Thanks for your time:D

Okay, I have a problem with HTC sense, and my clock that shows the weather and stuff too. First of all, wtf is going on with HTC Sense? Is it down or something? And for my clock on the homescreen that also displays my weather, it shows another town. When I go to search for another location it doesn't have mine, it only has bigger cities. How can I fix this, this would help sooooooo much. Thanks for your time:D

Are you getting any warning messages about Sense closing unexpectedly?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones