1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

please rescue samsung gt-s5570 utterly hard bricked

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by prranjal, Jan 15, 2012.

1. prranjal

prranjal Lurker
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    sr effects artist
    mumbai
    i have my samsung gt-s5570 pop hard bricked when i guess i installed a wrong version of clockworkmod on it. themod installed successfully but the very next moment my phone was bricked & the screen blacked out. i was actually trying to create a back up for the current rom using rom manager. the rom manager asked me to install a version of mod from the list it displayed but since that list didn't have my phone listed, i selected the very first listing that named a few different mobs & stated that it worked for certain others too. i've tried all the various methods currently available in different forums but no help. also neither does Odin detects it nor does my pc shows any listing of any kind in device manager when i connect my mob. it doesn't respond to vol-down+home+power or home+power. i m unable to charge the battery either wid usb connected to the pc or charging thru adapter plugged in a wall socket. any solutions please?

Advertisement

2. karandpr

karandpr Android Expert

Feb 16, 2011
    Male
    Go to samsung care and have it replaced .
    Period .
    Its a pure black brick which cant be repaired without a Jtag (which itself has to be soldered to the board ) .
    Other phones have mtd patitions
    Samsung has stl .
    thats a major difference .

And ROM manager officially supports Samsung Galaxy Mini
    ClockworkMod ROM Manager - Recoveries
    It has support for ClockWorkMod 5.0.2.6