1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Please someone help

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by Pbeish, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Pbeish

Pbeish Lurker
    None

Oct 9, 2017
    So I have been asking for help with this issue for a while now .I asked Google,Microsoft,stackexchange and whoever I could think of. So someone put the developers codes on my computer it goes into phone ,WiFi,PlayStation every where.someone has control over my phone's .my emails ,texts ,calls everything go to them they did it without having a password. I worked on computer so much I deleted wrong file out of frustration and now has to send it in but I still have the issue with it being on my phone . I want to make an app as well but just do not get it
    I need a developers guide for dummy's with the terminal and step by step instructions . I feel so stupid anyways I can't do anything with mtly phone because it stops certain things I want to do..I also hired a hacker to help me out with that and getting info for me and got ripped off. Hired another who gave me a bit of my suspicion but never showed anything so was ripped off by him too. Why are people so cold these days ? My phone's are LG and ZTE

Advertisement

2. Subhomoy Goswami

None

Oct 9, 2017
    Can u please explain what actually happened. I cant seems to find out anything.

3. Pbeish

Pbeish Lurker
    None

Oct 9, 2017
    Yes sorry i get so mad when i have to type about it. Ya i am blocked out of all my husbands accounts when i would search on computer a fake site would be there . So i tried everythng even reinstalling windows but the files for the version thay was there would attatch. So files got deleted and computer is at shop . But now there are virtual wifi not sure of they arw phones or computers or what hooked up to my wifi. My phones messages and evwrything are veing sent out . i want to reverse it all so i can see who ever is doing this to me but that may be impossible. my problem is that i cant root my phone whoever it is stopped it. So i really cant even code on my phone i have been trying i get it on editor but cant figure out how to run it.i need a coding for dummies a terminal to download and code in with step by step directions. Anyways i need to stop the remote access to ny phone.

4. ItzHaunT

ItzHaunT Member
    None

Sep 23, 2017
    Male
    U.S
    Sorry if I answer your question wrong, it's kinda hard to follow what you are saying lol. I believe you are saying that you think your wifi connection is compromised and all your data is being sent out?

First off, to prevent this happening again download an antivirus program for your computer, and it wouldn't hurt to put one on your phone too. I recommend ZoneAlarm for windows, and AVG for android. I have used those for awhile and they seem to work well. Run the antivirus before you do anything else, because if it is a virus causing the problem, doing anything else won't fix it. The problem will just come back.

After you have ran the antivirus and you still think that your connection is being watched, try factory reseting your router/modem. If the problem is within one of them that should solve it. Make sure you go through and setup all recommended security settings, password, firewall, etc.

As for finding out where all your data is going, you could try using a program called Wireshark. There should be tutorials on YouTube on how to use this.

5. Pbeish

Pbeish Lurker
    None

Oct 9, 2017
    I havw ddactory reset my phone to many times and i do have anti virus protection they bypassed everything using the developer coding.

6. ItzHaunT

ItzHaunT Member
    None

Sep 23, 2017
    Male
    U.S
    What do you mean by "developer coding"

7. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    If your phone was rooted and whatever spyware or hack was installed as a root app, then a factory reset won't fix it. What you need to do is start fresh by flashing the original factory firmware and NOT rooting it (or leaving it rooted). Then, i'd create a new account and transfer only the information you knew was safe to the new account and then delete the old one (once you were certain you had everything you needed from the old account.)

scary alien likes this.
  8. Pbeish

Pbeish Lurker
    None

Oct 9, 2017
    Developer coding is what i call it it was f12 which says developer tools what else is it called ?

9. Pbeish

Pbeish Lurker
    None

Oct 9, 2017
    Not rooted and can not root my phone or do anything that has to do with fixubg it because it all gets blocked . Shoot i couldnt go onliblne for a few days they had the security alert page on every time i tried. Trust me i have been so frustrated plus i want to make an app but do not get it on how to take from editor and run it on console. Is there anything that has step by step and the packages and the terminal or console all together ? Also how do i know what packages i need ? Ans what package has what i want to make ?

10. ItzHaunT

ItzHaunT Member
    None

Sep 23, 2017
    Male
    U.S
    I am confused on what your problem is. Could you try to explain it to me better please.

11. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    I have to admit I'm a little confused myself.

Have you read through the "Getting Started" section of the Android Developers website?

scary alien likes this.
  12. Pbeish

Pbeish Lurker
    None

Oct 9, 2017
    Someone used the developer tools and anytime i wouuld search a fake site would come up . i would search media creation tool and out on flash drive when i installed it the files from thw currebt version of windows would attatch to it so that the remote controlling my phone would continue.So problem is anytgingbi do on phone gets blocked when i try to fix same on computer. I sent it to get fixed. Does anyone know how i can stop the rwmote access of my phone? Also i keep reading and trying to learn myself but just dont get it . In the phones there are alot of different things that can be done i have develiper materials app and it shows stuff like phone shows stuff like iptiobs for phone sms wifi etc i can not figure out how to get it on the terminal and run it.