1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

PLEASE SOMEONE I need your opinion!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by jonidief, Oct 5, 2011.

1. jonidief

jonidief Lurker
    None

Oct 5, 2011
    Hi, I have the HTC Hero and I love it, but it's slowing down and I am due for a new phone. My area does not have 4G so I was thinking of getting the LG Marquee. Do you think I will be happy with it after having the Hero? Please Someone!!

Advertisement

2. dan330

dan330 Android Expert

Jan 22, 2010
    well.. any new phone now.. is a huge step up from the Hero. which i loved a year ago.

3. T.M.M.L

T.M.M.L Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 20, 2010
    Ohio
    Greetings jonidief,

Unfortunately, you are the only person capable of answering your question. Everyone's likes and dislikes are going to vary.

My suggestion is to go to a shop that has the phone your interested in, and play around with it. Once you get a general feel for the device..is it too big, too small, does the screen look the way I want it to.... After that, come here and jump into the sub forum for the device your looking to get.

There you can read up on the device, getting a opinion from users who have it, and you can post your own questions.

Hopefully these things will help you to get a phone that you will like for months to come, rather than a hasty purchase based just off of someone else's recommendation.

LG Marquee - Android Forums

There doesn't seem to be much in the marquee sub forum, so maybe a wide Google, or which ever search engine floats your boat, lol, search.

Hope this helps