• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please stop sending me emails!!!!

osli

Nov 30, 2009
OK, maybe I've just missed something. Hopefully you guys can help. In my user CP settings I originally had the thread subscription set to "instant email" because, for some reason I can't imagine, that was the default when I registered and I didn't notice that check box among the other few dozen.

So after my email got flooded with subscribed threads email notification of new posts, I went back and changed the subscription mode to "no email." I continued to get flooded. So I went back and changed it to "no subscription" or "don't subscribe" or whatever. I'm still getting a flood of emails.

What else might I have missed in my CP settings to stop Android Forums from so dominating my inbox that I can hardly find emails that are actually important? This has become a real problem, and looking back through my settings I don't see anything else that would change this behavior.

Mod, admin, someone who can read better than I obviously can... HELP! Please!

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones