1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Please stop sending me emails!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Feedback' started by osli, Dec 14, 2009.

1. osli

osli Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2009
    OK, maybe I've just missed something. Hopefully you guys can help. In my user CP settings I originally had the thread subscription set to "instant email" because, for some reason I can't imagine, that was the default when I registered and I didn't notice that check box among the other few dozen.

So after my email got flooded with subscribed threads email notification of new posts, I went back and changed the subscription mode to "no email." I continued to get flooded. So I went back and changed it to "no subscription" or "don't subscribe" or whatever. I'm still getting a flood of emails.

What else might I have missed in my CP settings to stop Android Forums from so dominating my inbox that I can hardly find emails that are actually important? This has become a real problem, and looking back through my settings I don't see anything else that would change this behavior.

Mod, admin, someone who can read better than I obviously can... HELP! Please!

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. Phases

Phases Community Manager
    Administrator

Sep 9, 2008
    Male
    IT, Vbulletin and Xenforo Administrator
    Nashville, TN
    You've only changed it for future subscriptions go into your actual list of subscribed threads and delete them.

:)

3. osli

osli Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Ah, thanks. I knew I wad overlooking something.