1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pleaseeeee Helppppppp ! MAJOR !

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NayGetMoney, May 16, 2011.

1. NayGetMoney

NayGetMoney Newbie

Ok Where to start okay so I Have my huawei ascend from metropcs running on cyanogenMod 7 and it was working GREAT ..... At First . Now All It Does Is Move to the Left Im Not Sure At All Whats Wrong With It And We All Know I Voided My Warranty So I Cant Take It To The Metropcs Store I cANT tYPE messages because everytime i start writing it moves to the send button . i cant access my apps because it takes me to the last app on the left and the first row and i cant do anything else can someone please help me . ive tried (( 4 )) Different Chargers And I Really Dont Know What To Do Pleasee Helpp Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MoneyHoarder87

MoneyHoarder87 Android Enthusiast

Yeeeeah... about that. You should post root related problems in the all things root sub-forum.

3. NayGetMoney

NayGetMoney Newbie

Ok Can You Help Me

4. MoneyHoarder87

Can you consolidate your problem into a few easy to read sentences. I don't understand "all it does is move to the left" or why you using different chargers would have anything to do with anything.

5. Carlos1986

Carlos1986 Android Enthusiast

Flash back to stock and go through all the steps again.

6. Dsanders77

Dsanders77 Well-Known Member

Did it get dropped or take a hard bump? Sounds like your digitzer may be bad, and is reading false inputs. Other than that try flashing to stock and see if the problem carries. Sounds like hardware, not the ROM.

7. NayGetMoney

NayGetMoney Newbie

Can You Explain To Me What A Digitizer Is And How It Controls The Phone And Can I Fix it ?

8. MoneyHoarder87

Have you tried rebooting a few times? I had a similar problem where, when i tapped on a certain icon it would open something else and it felt as if the screen was not in sync with the system. I rebooted and it fixed it.

9. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

flash it back to stock and they will never know. And flashing back to stock can all be done from a pc. Just have to boot the phone into fastboot (END, VOL DOWN, POWER) and then connect the usb cable. Then follow the directions for the flash back to stock.

10. efeigenbaum

efeigenbaum Android Enthusiast

I think some people should just not attempt to mod their phone. (I'm one of them!)

11. PlayfulGod

Gotta love honesty, u need to rub off on a few who think they know sumtin on here but yet prove over n over they dont know shyt.

12. efeigenbaum

efeigenbaum Android Enthusiast

Oh, that is a major point of my personality. I do know a lot about a few things but, if I don't, I'll be the first to admit it.

13. PlayfulGod

same here.

14. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

same here, but i have to admit i dont know TOE like that, but i do know it's a POMFS....:D

15. MoneyHoarder87

Although you can't know everything, everyone has the ability to learn.

16. travioso

travioso Android Expert

+1.. Had my first droid for about a month and a half.. came from a dumb phone.. Been through icarus, cm6 and now in love with cm7.. people are very helpful here if you have patience and go through the steps of what you did to get your problem.. i was in this forum for a week or so reading on everything i could before i bought my phone.. best community ive seen for awhile.. dedicated developers.. friendly people.. just awesome..

17. MoneyHoarder87

See you used the key word, reading, no one ever reads. I see tons of people come on here and their very first post is a question that has been answered a dozen times already. I spent 3 months just following the forum, i didn't even register with the site until i felt that i had some knowledge of the phone. The majority of problems people face have already been solved, they just have to read. That may be why people think i'm rude because answering the same questions gets old quick.

danaj likes this.
  18. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

+1

dont forget we like to PARTY!!!!!

19. danaj

danaj Android Enthusiast

I did the same thing, and read these forums for months before attempting anything. I went through icarus and I am now using cm6. I love it, and I tried to do it with a minimum of redundant questions, there was probably a few. lol

20. PlayfulGod

dont forget the search feature either, or the suggested topics already posted when you type in your topic.

I had my ascend since just b4 they announces it, and was on here lurking until CM7 was ported over by isaac. I modded my RAZRs and Instinct, so it was only natural I was gonna mod my android lol. Thats when I started posting too.

21. travioso

travioso Android Expert

woot woot lol.. it just gets better :)

22. travioso

travioso Android Expert

i had mine on 4/1.. flashed mine to icarus after the weekend.. joined 4/7.. just for the fact i could help and i love this place.. i was always in howard forums but mine were dumb phones.. google has always been my friend but this is the first place that is really helpful.. unless you act like a butt you get help.. and ill help anyone who agrees..

23. MoneyHoarder87

I didn't even know that it suggested topics when you go to create one. I have never created a thread. That just makes it even worse when people ask the exact same question.

24. travioso

travioso Android Expert

new to me too.. i bookmarked alot of prepaidandroid too.. hell i just got double quotes down lol.. but then again i did read most about whatever i was flashin.. got it the first time.. because reading helps

Edit.. im about to do chaosocv2.. just cause put this to the test.. they have v2 after the name.. ive been drinkin but they can handle it.. not bitchin trust me

25. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User

Well, to be fair the search function on here kinda sucks. Especially when people don't put an actual problem in the thread title. (like this one, for example lol)