1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root pleez.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by imgunnago, Oct 17, 2011.

1. imgunnago

imgunnago Newbie
    None

Oct 9, 2011
    ok **** rooting my phone since no one will really, help me, but could you guys pleez just teach me how to duplicate an android app i want, its called super status bar, and i already have the icons, but no app, idk how to make the app, i have everything setup on App Inventor for Android, pleez reply quick

Advertisement

2. det1726

det1726 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 9, 2011
    Male
    Self employed
    Michigan
    Firstly the tone given in your post is unbelievably demanding, many people here including myself would be willing to help you root your phone but you need to
    read and understand as much as you can before asking, it sounds as if you just want someone to do everything for you, which is not very smart on your part because if something goes wrong you will have no understanding of what root is or how its done and something that could easily be fixed could cost you to throw away a perfectly good phone and waste money on a new one. now to answer your question, I dont have an answer...sorry. I dont understand what you mean by duplicating an application, if you dont have the app in the first place how can you duplicate it? please try to clarify your question a little more.

Tags: