• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

imgunnago

Oct 9, 2011
ok **** rooting my phone since no one will really, help me, but could you guys pleez just teach me how to duplicate an android app i want, its called super status bar, and i already have the icons, but no app, idk how to make the app, i have everything setup on App Inventor for Android, pleez reply quick

Firstly the tone given in your post is unbelievably demanding, many people here including myself would be willing to help you root your phone but you need to
read and understand as much as you can before asking, it sounds as if you just want someone to do everything for you, which is not very smart on your part because if something goes wrong you will have no understanding of what root is or how its done and something that could easily be fixed could cost you to throw away a perfectly good phone and waste money on a new one. now to answer your question, I dont have an answer...sorry. I dont understand what you mean by duplicating an application, if you dont have the app in the first place how can you duplicate it? please try to clarify your question a little more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones