• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root plss help me very serious problem

ankitxperia

Feb 17, 2011
i have sucessfully rooted my phone using superoneclick root but i have deleted all the inbuilt application by mistake i know this is a serious mistake
now my phone is only booting as all the application are deleted please tell me what to do now ????
pls help me out to sort out this problem fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

thanks for help but i sorted out this problem
i went to sonyericson customer care i told them that i rooted my phone and by mistake i deleted all the system app and now the phone is only booting
solution for this problem if you face such issues:
remove your battery for about 30minutes and then try to boot your phone all the lost application will be reinstalled from its hardware now my phone is working brilliantly :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Upvote 0
thanks for help but i sorted out this problem
i went to sonyericson customer care i told them that i rooted my phone and by mistake i deleted all the system app and now the phone is only booting
solution for this problem if you face such issues:
remove your battery for about 30minutes and then try to boot your phone all the lost application will be reinstalled from its hardware now my phone is working brilliantly :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Solution is to have xrecovery before you play with your phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones