1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Plz help me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by geetech84, Jan 9, 2012.

1. geetech84

geetech84 Member
    None

May 7, 2011
    ok ok I rooted my phone today because I got really tired of my phone slowing down..because of metro stuff soo i rooted and got Titanium Backup pro..and freeze most of metro stuff everything work out find..well I was on the phone and it turn off..its saying battery low please wait..and it flash ..but it was on charger tho IDK what to do..I have insur. but I rooted it..I can't take it up to metro with out getting rid the root..please help me

Advertisement

2. budde2

budde2 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 14, 2011
    brandon fl
    Google unroot for the lg esteem that should help with unrooting your phone

3. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    Male
    trying to concur the world
    CALI
    do u have the new update zvb or zvc

4. ShinySide

ShinySide Android Expert
    None

Jul 30, 2011
    Palm Bay, Florida
    Sounds like your battery just died which you will get the "please wait" screen. Completely normal. Soon as it gets a 5 minutes or whatever charge youll be able to fire it right up. :)

5. geetech84

geetech84 Member
    None

May 7, 2011

thank you, yea i took out the battery and let it set for a few mins. because both battery and phone was supper hot. once cool off I put the battery back in and plug the charger in and i saw the charging symbol , and turn on to the main screen.which i was soo happy!

I don't know what really happen because I did have it on charger while i was using it, and I swear I saw the charging symbol on my phone, and normally it gives me a msg. if I want to keep using the phone because battery getting to low..and I didn't get no msg.. so I don't know I guess next time I will make sure it is really charging,

cause it scare me, I just rooted it to freeze the metro apps that slows my phone down..and once I rooted it and freeze the apps man I loved my phone even more, how fast it was n no lag,and then that happen lol

but thank you yall tho,for everyone help!

so far my phone is up n running

Tags: