1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Plz help me!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kulchaboi, Jan 9, 2012.

1. kulchaboi

kulchaboi Lurker
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    Everytime i download games the needs to install additional data (particularly nfs hot pursuit and mc3 fallen nation) and its download the data via wifi, it never finishes. It stops at a certain percentage and i have to start over. My wifi at home is strong and the wifi settings are on never sleep. WHAT'A THE PROBLEM???

Advertisement

2. kulchaboi

kulchaboi Lurker
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    Everytime i download games the needs to install additional data (particularly nfs hot pursuit and mc3 fallen nation) and its download the data via wifi, it never finishes. It stops at a certain percentage and i have to start over. My wifi at home is strong and the wifi settings are on never sleep. WHAT'A THE PROBLEM???

3. Vinesh1337

Vinesh1337 Newbie
    None

Hi. Idk how to fix it, but you can try downloading the game from your PC then transfer it to your phone.

4. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Android Expert
    None

Nov 12, 2009
    geek
    USA
    Welcome. I think the problem could be the Google Market. What phone do you have, and are you sure the Market application is updated to the latest version?

If so, then Google Market servers are the culprit, and you will need to raise a complaint with Google at Contacting Support - Android Market for Developer Help

5. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Android Expert
    None

Sep 29, 2011
    Male
    Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur
    How do you get the files off the net? I know you can always search and get the APK file quite easily, but to get the data file as well? I know for example you can get games of the gameloft website and get the APK from them. After that, the game would still request to be connected to wifi to get the rest of the data.