1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories Pocket Case With 3500mAh Battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oldsmoboat, Oct 24, 2010.

1. oldsmoboat

oldsmoboat Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    Anyone know of a "pocket case" that works with the 3500 mAh battery?
    I like to clip my phone inside my front pocket. (I assume it will fit in my pocket, the battery isn't here yet)
    Presently I have this one, it has a clip on the back and is open on the top:

[​IMG]

Cellet Bergamo Leather Cell Phone Case with Spring Clip for Apple iPhone 4GB 8GB

I like that there is no flap and I can slide the phone out of my pocket without removing the case. It stays clipped inside the pocket.

Advertisement

2. TeamPEZ

TeamPEZ Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    School teacher and coach
    Powder Springs, Georgia
    Actually, this isn't a bad idea. Can you feel it any better vibrating then on your hip? I do believe I would like to try something like this.

3. oldsmoboat

Aug 14, 2010
    Ya, I can feel it vibrate and it doesn't look dorky like carrying a phone on your belt.

4. Palmetto Fellow

Palmetto Fellow Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    SC
    So the phone and case are INSIDE the pocket, with the clip being visible from the outside?

I used to keep an older phone like this back in the day. Or maybe that's how I carried my pager...it's been so long.

Why do you do this? Does it keep the phone cleaner than simply being in the pocket? I suppse there is screen protection as well?

5. oldsmoboat

Aug 14, 2010
    Yes, the phone is inside the pocket and depending if I have a tucked in shirt or not, the clip is visible.
    I do this because it looks better, if the phone comes loose it ends up in my pocket instead of on the ground/in a chair/between the seats/etc.
    It does have a screen protector.

6. oldsmoboat

Aug 14, 2010
    Battery came last night.
    The phone still fits in the case but I can't pull the phone out of it without pulling the case from my pocket.
    I'll probably just have this case altered.

Tags: