• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pocket Legends will not install.. ideas?

Gareee

Android Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2010
WNC
I can install pocket legends on my wife's DX fine, but not on my own using the same apk.

When I first attempted installing it, my phone locked, and rebooted.

When I try to install it now, it just bounces back after a few seconds with "app not installed".

I looked under manage apps, but don't see anything that could be removed that might be a bad install.

Any ideas how to correct this, and install the game?

I've already tried rebooting.

I can install pocket legends on my wife's DX fine, but not on my own using the same apk.

When I first attempted installing it, my phone locked, and rebooted.

When I try to install it now, it just bounces back after a few seconds with "app not installed".

I looked under manage apps, but don't see anything that could be removed that might be a bad install.

Any ideas how to correct this, and install the game?

I've already tried rebooting.

Make sure your SDcard is not full. You may also want to try unmounting the sdcard and installing if it will let you.

GMB

Reactions: Gareee
Upvote 0
My sd card has more than 5 gig still free, and the installer needs the sd card to install the game data, I think. I'll try it without the sd card though, just to see what happens.

Edit: Yeah that worked! Very odd, but since I have gobs of free memory in the phone, I might as well use some for this. Thanks for the workaround idea!

Reactions: FMarandola
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones