1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Podcast App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Yesevil, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Yesevil

Yesevil Android Enthusiast

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good, free, easy to use podcast app?

I used to love my podcasts back when I had a fruit based phone and want to get back into them.

Thanks

funkylogik likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

You can still use iTunes to download podcast to your PC, then just copy the files to your phone. I do that for some pods and some I download direct from the podcaster's website.

Alternatively, any RSS reader will work. Or you could go to Play and download something like BeyondPod - or search for podcast and see which apps have the highest rating.

Choices, choices :D

3. jj2me

jj2me Well-Known Member

I like iPP Podcast player.

4. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Im actually gona keep an eye on this thread. im sick of downloading podcasts manualy etc so i want a good free/trial podcast app that will download them and play/pause/resume them well and i really cant be bothered with trying different ones so the one most/best recommended here is what ill install :beer:

5. gingersnapgirl

gingersnapgirl Android Enthusiast

I don't like having separate apps for music/video/podcasts, so I use one that does all three. I've used a few but always come back to zplayer.

6. yabadabadoo

yabadabadoo Newbie

I use Podcast Addict.

7. GrouchoM

GrouchoM Android Enthusiast

I'm happy with Podkicker.

8. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Beyondpod, but its not free

9. john_g

john_g Android Enthusiast

Yes, Podkicker gets a thumbs-up from me, although I have the paid version. Having said that, I find Podkicker doesn't like badly formatted feeds (although it does provide really useful into about all the feed's syntax errors).

For that reason I also use AntennaPod which is far more forgiving of some feeds local to my area which always seem to be missing even the basic stuff like time & date info.