• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Podcast App

You can still use iTunes to download podcast to your PC, then just copy the files to your phone. I do that for some pods and some I download direct from the podcaster's website.

Alternatively, any RSS reader will work. Or you could go to Play and download something like BeyondPod - or search for podcast and see which apps have the highest rating.

Choices, choices :D

Upvote 0
I'm happy with Podkicker.

Yes, Podkicker gets a thumbs-up from me, although I have the paid version. Having said that, I find Podkicker doesn't like badly formatted feeds (although it does provide really useful into about all the feed's syntax errors).

For that reason I also use AntennaPod which is far more forgiving of some feeds local to my area which always seem to be missing even the basic stuff like time & date info.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones