• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Poke Vision

Pokevision.com is a Huge help, Granted it doesn't always work right, but I think that it's because the game itself is still fundamentally broken in a couple categories! Once ALL the bugs are worked out I'm sure Pokevision will save people Literally miles and miles of "senseless" walking!

As for, cheating or fair play? It's just a helping hand! It doesn't go out and get them for you, or spoof your gps(totally cheating!!!), or stop you from spending time, work, and even money(if you want), into the game! It just keeps you from killing yourself by walking around in circles for No reason! Honestly the game should have that type of service as part of its fundamental gameplay! Especially since its trying to be simple and reach a wide range of people, not just gamers!! But that's just my opinion :)!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones