1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Poke Vision

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Kaat72, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest

It is convenient to use a tool to know where that coveted beasts are hiding.

Pokevision.com offers a solution by giving a live map, refreshing every 30 seconds and which you can always refresh manually. Each Pokémon has a spawn timer so you know whether you can still be on time to catch it.

Cheating or fair play?

Www.pokevision.com

Advertisement

IsaacGuti likes this.
  2. ReaperNM

ReaperNM Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Male
    Pokevision.com is a Huge help, Granted it doesn't always work right, but I think that it's because the game itself is still fundamentally broken in a couple categories! Once ALL the bugs are worked out I'm sure Pokevision will save people Literally miles and miles of "senseless" walking!

As for, cheating or fair play? It's just a helping hand! It doesn't go out and get them for you, or spoof your gps(totally cheating!!!), or stop you from spending time, work, and even money(if you want), into the game! It just keeps you from killing yourself by walking around in circles for No reason! Honestly the game should have that type of service as part of its fundamental gameplay! Especially since its trying to be simple and reach a wide range of people, not just gamers!! But that's just my opinion :)!

racing_signal and PrincessLauren like this.
  3. Guggy

Guggy Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Female
    sadly I'm in a outside part of my town to where all I get is rattata's.

4. Noremon

Noremon Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2016
    I find it rarely finds anything for my area. But that may just be because I am quite rural.

Guggy likes this.
  5. Phases

Phases Community Manager
    Administrator

Sep 9, 2008
    Male
    IT, Vbulletin and Xenforo Administrator
    Nashville, TN
    I haven't used any of these tools. A friend downloaded an app that shows everything around you and a timer for how long it will be there, looked convenient but, I figure why power through the game. Then what?

6. Dhuem

Dhuem New Member

Jul 17, 2016
    Male
    Pokevision might no longer be usable. I think Niantic shut it down.
    Would be nice if pokevision redesigned it self into a messenger app for pokemon go.
    messenger app for the game might be needed when the trade system is introduced.

7. Noremon

Noremon Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2016
    I think Poké Radar is the only one still useable without needing access to your account? Poké Radar doesn't access the API it's user sourced.

8. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest