1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

PokemonGo crashing

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by matyhb, Jul 14, 2016.

1. matyhb

matyhb Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2016
    Hi guys,

I have problem with this app. I have been playing it for 5 days without any problem. Today I tried to download offline map of my location in Google Maps. After this moment my app is crashing after 10 seconds. It loads the map and it freeze for 2 sec and crash. My phone should be okay bcs I played it for many days.
    I tried to reinstall app, restore default settings of the phone, download new update of Pokemon Go, delete all offline maps.

Problem is somewhere in the map, because when i started with turned off GPS, the app was running fine. But after load the map it crashed. I have HUAWEI HONOR 3C (upgraded Android to Kitkat)

Thanks for the answers

Advertisement

2. Xereniak

Xereniak Newbie
    None

Jul 14, 2016
    Female
    If it's a GPS related issue, you might be interested in looking at "GPS Status & Toolbox" on the Play Store. A mostly free utility, there's a feature in the menu called "Manage AGPS State" that allows you to reset the gps state and all saved AGPS maps.

matyhb likes this.
  3. matyhb

matyhb Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2016
    Thank you buddy, it probably works. I have to do this steps before every start of Pokemon Go but works. THX!