• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Polanfo Power Bank M2000 charges 3 seconds quits

Myob

Lurker
Jul 23, 2016
The device is a power brick with 2 usb slots to charge a phone or various devices with. It worked fine at one point and now if I plug into my Kyocera Brigadier it charges for 3 seconds than stops. i.e. the phone gives me a "charging" icon and beeps 3 seconds later and is no longer charging.

Dead? (stupid device says its fully charged too)

How long have you been using the power bank? It's quite possible that its time is done.

If not, and you recently got the power bank and it's not working then there's not much you can do. Trying contacting Polanfo and see if your warranty is still valid.

However, I recommend purchasing a power bank from a more trustworthy company with a better track record for its power banks. Like Anker or Aukey.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones