1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Polaris office on note 4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jeffruby, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Jeffruby

Jeffruby Android Enthusiast

Look at attach.

When I use Polaris on note 4 this grey band is blocking me. Is Polaris not compatible with note 4 (Verizon)?

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. m3incorp

m3incorp Well-Known Member

I just checked and it opened one of my college slide shows fine.

3. Jeffruby

Without that message? On Verizon?

4. Tsepz_GP

Tsepz_GP Android Enthusiast

Why do you even bother with Polaris when Hancom Office 2014 is free for us in Galaxy Gifts? I've been using Hancom since I got my Note 4 and would never even touch Polaris again at this point. Just get Hancom :)

5. m3incorp

m3incorp Well-Known Member

I agree, though I use both.

6. Jeffruby

Just familiar with Polaris. Zooming in on that Polaris grey band says something about incompatibility. Tried Polaris 5 and 4. Both seemingly incompatible

7. Belshazer4

Belshazer4 Lurker

I use Microsoft's Mobil Office.

The Play Store thinks it is not compatible with the Note 4, but I was able to copy it from my Note 2 and side load it on to the Note 4. It works just fine so I'm sure that the Play Store will get fixed soon.

I have Polaris Office installed also but I hadn't used it until I saw this post. I tried it out and did not have any problems and no gray band like you are getting.

I also tried the Hancom Office but it kept force closing when I tried to open documents from my SD card.

I'm on Sprint but I don't think that makes any difference.

8. Jeffruby

Fixed my issue. Had Polaris 5. Needed Polaris office. Kinda like Hancom now that I was forced to use it.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews