1. Android Forums is going down for maintenance at 6:00PM Central time. We apologize for any inconvenience! Shouldn't be down too long.
  2. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Poor Reception for the MOMENT

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zipur, Jan 23, 2010.

1. zipur

zipur Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Im coming from an HTC Touch hear in Dallas and after a great week with the Moment I am concerned about the radio in this thing. My issue is that I get NO bars at work near DFW Airport. Iv updated the PRL and the latest maint release but the thing still doesn't connect while at work.

Any idea for fixing the sensitivity so I can make calls at work? I am sooo tied of hearing the

Advertisement

2. ALooneyGuy

ALooneyGuy Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I have to agree. I'm getting poorer reception than I did with my Centro, and this is draining the battery at breakneck speed. I have seen signal improvement through firmware updates on previous phones. Here's hoping that can happen again.

3. joshpdavis80

joshpdavis80 Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Rockwall, TX
    Tell them your signal is horrible at work and you are considering verizon. They will send you an Airrave for free and credit the monthly 4.99. It worked for me. I got 2 airraves, one for free and one for 1/2 price. They credit my bill each month for both. I have one at my house and one at my parents house.
    Sprint is a much better deal than Verizon. Hope this helps!