• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Poor Reception?

Hi folks. Just a quick question, has the problems with the desires poor signal reception been fixed yet? I'm interested in buying either a new sim free desire, x10, or a blackberry bold 9700. Leaning more towards the desire, but the only thing holding me back is the poor reception problems people have been experiencing. I'm on orange, and based in the east midlands, UK. Not had bad reception in my area with other phones in the past, so if got the desire and did have problems, it would annoy me to say the least :eek:

Thanks

Ian

I'm near Manchester and travel about a bit through work.
I haven't noticed any difference in reception between my Desire and any other phone I've had in the past.
I am on the 3 network though and have been for a few years. Because of that, I would like to see if I can get better reception by installing a new radio.
I just need to read up on how to do it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones