• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Poor sound quality when recording a video..

SatchmoJr

Lurker
Jun 11, 2010
Hi all,

First of all, sorry to the administrator for already posting this thread in the wrong section (Tips and tricks) :(

Question:
Have you ever tryied to make a videorecording when you're at a concert? (I'm not speaking about a classical concert!)
I did and the result was horrible for the sound part :(
Is there a trick when I want a good quality audio?
just keeping the Phone in the air is not enough :p

Thankx 4 any answer

C ya
SatchmoJr

I would love to know if there is an answer but I really feel this is something that affects every phone.

I like to take videos of my nights out which are normally in big clubs like Fabric etc. The video comes out quite good but the sound is always like a wet fart.

I think its because the music is that loud and spread around such a large area it struggles to pick it up clearly and personally dont think there is a fix for it.

Its happened on all my phones so have just accepted it now. Be good to hear if anyone has a fix though.

Reactions: SatchmoJr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones