1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Pop Cap Games

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Vanquished, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert
    None

Nov 2, 2010
    Male
    Student
    USA
    Has there been any news about more PopCap games in development? They haven't done anything for Android lately (or mobile platform in general, to be honest).

Advertisement

2. daveloft

daveloft Android Enthusiast
    None

May 26, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    I'm not really interested in their games as their current ports neglect the Android Market and are only in the Amazon Appstore on top of also being fairly poorly done.

3. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert
    None

Nov 2, 2010
    Male
    Student
    USA
    I agree, but that brings me to the next question; do you think they aren't supporting Android very much because of the lack of sales (for doing such a poor job)?

It's also frustrating that other companies that have done similar crap, like HalfBrick Studios and their title Fruit Ninja. I haven't played the game in a while, but supposedly the lite version has more content and has been updated more than the paid version (+ the lack of HD graphics is frustrating).

My parents want to get me a Kindle Fire for Christmas. I didn't think much about it since I don't read much, but looking at the specs it seems like a pretty decent tablet, but I'm not paying for apps I already own just for the HD new 5$ HD version they released (Angry Birds, Plants vs. Zombies, etc.).