• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pop3 calendar invite email app

large74

Lurker
Dec 26, 2011
I am a blackberry converter and can't believe that the native pop3 email
program on my galaxy nexus ice cream sandwich android phone does not have the capability to accept or decline microsoft outlook invites. I am looking to have an app developed that is the same as the native email app on the galaxy nexus but allows Microsoft invites to be viewed the same way a blackberry did and the added ability to get the option to delete an email from just the phone or on the server as well also similar to the
blackberry. Please let me know if someone is interested in developing this? I have seen much enthusiasm for an app like this as all BB
converts would love something like this. I would pay money for an app like that as i hate the native email app on this phone and i also do not like conversation view as well. Enhaced email is pretty good but i would love to see an email app that provided what is mentioned above using the native email program as a start and building on that. I wish this was possible and that i was able to develop apps.
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones