• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Port) Behold 2 1.6 ( No Twiz w/ Busybox & Rooted Kernel )

I love Swype, but I need the standard QWERTY keyboard when typing in another language. How do I get it? This version doesn't seem to have it.

There are quite a few regular keyboards out there. Find one, which will most likely be in the form of an .apk file. Download Astro File Manager and install it after you've dragged the .apk file to your SD card.

Upvote 0
There are quite a few regular keyboards out there. Find one, which will most likely be in the form of an .apk file. Download Astro File Manager and install it after you've dragged the .apk file to your SD card.

If you look at text and locale there is another keyboard in there, so long press on a place where you can enter text, and choose input method> the other keyboard!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones