• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Port) Behold 2 1.6 ( No Twiz w/ Busybox & Rooted Kernel )

OK I've been running this ROM for about 3 hours now, and it is not giving me proper root access... Titanium backup wont work and neither will any other app that requires root. IDK what's up with that?!?! I had this issue before with a ROM on my CLIQ. Any suggestions from other users? I did the last ROM on the bottom, there were so many to choose from on page 1. Did I do the right one?

Upvote 0
hi! I'm new to the group and trying to download the take5 rom.

unfortunately, the the file is not downloading in the link that you provided.

can anyone point me to another link? or can you share the take5 rom with me?

thanks!
slmar123 posted this above... that's where I downloaded the latest version from and I've been running it for several weeks now
(Port) Behold 2 1.6 ( No Twiz w/ Busybox & Rooted Kernel )

Upvote 0
There are no valid links. You're screwed. The developer is gone and pulled the links. Get a new phone.

sir hav u got the take5 rom please upload to a new file server like rapid share or megaupload mail me or post the new link ... please sir help me out...i got this phone recently and i am screwed up by its slow performance...please help me out sir...

Upvote 0
There are no valid links. You're screwed. The developer is gone and pulled the links. Get a new phone.

Sir i am not able to sign in into the market...its trying to connet for around 3 minutes then shows me a couldnt connect to the servers and moreover applications like youtube on my phone or any other apps requiring internet connection are not able to connect to the internet, the phone's internet browser is also not working properly, when i will it it wont b able to connect to its homepage then if i open the next window it will connect, i am presently using BH_MAN's take5 rom, i tried resetting my phone, re flashed the phone using BH_MAN's warhead rom but faced the same problem, i also flashed it with the ""BH_MAN_16_NoTwiz rom"" also faced the same prob dere, now i again flashed it back to take5 rom and the prob persists, how to get rid of this prob plz help me out sir...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones