• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [PORT][BETA][4.4.2] ZTE Max Lollipop V1.0

Yep. Make sure you wipe/ factory reset before you do.

Just for future reference, I would keep that file handy somewhere in case of emergencies. I personally have a backup, but I know some people might not have the storage to keep a backup all the time. The rom is much smaller and is very useful have.
Thanks @jseiscio .... It Worked Perfectly, I have backed it up on my PC .... I'll be waiting for the sound fix so I can upgrade back to the rom on this forum

Reactions: jseiscio
Upvote 0
Have anyone come up with a volume hack for increasing the sound audio on KitKat 4.4.2. That's all I been working on. I try to backup the AudioFiles on KitKat then try to push them into the system on this Lollipop but had no luck.
All of the Max stock KK audio related files are already in the first version of this ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones