1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Portable Butterfly Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Agrajag, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Agrajag

Agrajag Member

Hey, does anyone know if, or think that, they'll make a collapsible butterfly keyboard for the Droid? Sitting in it's dock it looks great If I could hook a "full-size" keyboard to it I'd use it as a bit of an emergency laptop when needed. It'd make handling e-mails much easier at the airport, etc. I used to use one all the time on my Palm PDA. With the much bigger screen here it makes much more sense.

2. guthix12

guthix12 Lurker

I've been wondering the same thing, can't really help you out tho, sorry. I was thinking maybe thru bluetooth they could connect too. Also found this in my search but since I don't actually have a keyboard, havn't tried it yet: http://www.mymobilegear.com/AndroidKBDriver.php

3. Agrajag

Agrajag Member

For what it's worth I have seen a lot of discussion of bluetooth keyboards and a guy who did the driver you pointed to. There's one long thread on this site for all that.

I never even realized there were such products out there but it makes sense so that's good news. I'll give it a bit of time and see if a Droid-specific one comes out.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews