1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Portable Charger

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Silverwing, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Silverwing

Silverwing Member

Does anybody know a good portable chargers that you can feed some AAs or ones with their own battery that you can charge?

I am talking about something similar to this:

ThinkGeek :: Turbocell Charger

If anybody has any expierence concerning these, let me know which ones are good and which you would suggest =)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Silverwing

Silverwing Member

lol! that thing is huge, and awesome - alas it may be too big to toss in my messenger bag. Yet, it is really really cool. I think I may get it anyway - it would be pretty nice for a camping trip to say the least. Thanks for that link!

You don't happen to know something similar, just smaller?

3. rich_r

rich_r Newbie

4. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Android Expert

If you have the know-how and some soldering experience, you can get a MintyBoost kit. They're very nice looking, cheap, and they're designed to be built into those tiny Altoid gum tins (that gum is disgusting, by the way).

Minty Boost! - USB charger for your gadgets

Unless you know how to etch circuit boards and are insane enough to WANT to do one when there's a perfectly good pre-etched one available to you for a few more bucks, get the pre-etched version.

5. Silverwing

Silverwing Member

That minty-boost thing is great. I think that would make for a hell of a conversation starter...

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews