1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Portrait mode games for Android

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by SydL, Sep 4, 2013.

1. SydL

SydL Newbie

So what are the best portrait games available for Android - they're much more comfortable to play during meetings, public transport, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love my landscape games, but sometimes you just need a fix when you don't have the comfort of both your thumbs :p.

I already know about several RPG ones, runners and Kairosoft, what others exist? I don't mind paying for them at all but I'd like something without annoying IAPs, please. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Pinball games....perfectly suited for portrait mode and using thumbs at the bottom of the screen. There's quite a few available, and most of them play in the same sort of way.

"Ever since I was a young man I've played the silver ball...." :D

3. mojos

mojos Newbie

Unblock Me and 7x7 are cool puzzle games perfect in portrait mode. These games are relaxing yet a good way to pass the time. I play them sometimes when I'm in class and bored. Lol :D

4. SydL

SydL Newbie

Thanks for these, these are great for quick fixes and definitely gonna check out the ones I haven't heard off, but how about something a little more substantial like 10000000 or Blockheads, or something similar. What about simulations, Match-3s, besides Candy Crush, time management or RPG. Does Montezuma have a portrait mode? I remember it did on iOS.

Really can't wait for Blockheads to make it to Android. Is there anything similar I can make do with in the meantime. Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep 'em coming!

5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Temple Run 2, Subway Surf, Flow, Minion Rush, Lane Splitter, Candy Crush,