1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accessories Positive Ballistic customer service experience

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FCGuy1579, Feb 24, 2011.

1. FCGuy1579

FCGuy1579 Newbie

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know of a good experience I had with Ballistic. The power button on my Ballistic HC case started to come apart so I emailed their customer service about it along with some pictures of the separation and within a few days I got a reply back and all they wanted was me to confirm my shipping address so that they could send me a new back part for my case. I'm aware that they have a year warranty I just wanted to say how it was no questions asked and they are happy to work with you if anything should happen to your case. I attached a few pics to show what happened.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. Niks aka Lola

Niks aka Lola Lurker

I need to call them, but I keep putting it off because I hate feeling like they don't believe you. But after reading this, I think I'll go ahead and call them. My husband's holster clip broke off after only 5 days of use.

3. FCGuy1579

FCGuy1579 Newbie

Yea' I would definitely give them a call, it would be worth it. I was thinking the same thing you are when I emailed them but I figured it was worth a shot and I'm glad I did.

Tags: