• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Positive talk only :)

Its been a great seaon amd it all leads up to tomorrow night.
My young men have worked their butts off to get in position to win tye league. We have it all on the line tomorrow night!
Doc Kroner Trophy, a league title, and a home playoff game if we win!!
I am so proud of how we have overcame a rough start and put it all together.......
Grind to shine!

Upvote 0
Congrats!!!! Does that get you another home game?
No they are all neutral site games from hear on out.
We play the number one team in our division in the regional semis Saturday at 7pm! Wheelersburg has a long proud tradition and so do we.
We've meet in the playoffs 4 times with an even 2-2 record. The last time we met in the playoffs was 1998.
The Burg is a well coached well disciplined team. All the pressure is on them though. We are the underdogs.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
We took it on the chin last night 38-6
The boys just played with to many nerves and made a lot of mistakes early. I am so proud of them this year though.
9-3 with a playoff win, we won our league, beat both our rivals.
The 13 seniors on our team can go out with their heads held high.
I can't wait til the end of June so we can do it all over again.
I am blessed to have an amazing coaching staff, amazing student athletes, and a wonderful community who is willing to do anything for our kids.
We had the league offensive and defensive players of the year, several all league and all district selections and I'm sure at least 2 kids will make first team all state.
I was given the league and district coach of the year award, and that is a reflection of my coaching staff and kids who have worked so hard all year long.

Upvote 0
IMG_20161106_075710.jpg
14716335_1410310172326328_7706051320177451014_n.jpg
14479809_1389530717737607_4987353081068142487_n.jpg
IMG_20161022_153444.jpg
14955914_275398952855652_5795167561250074870_n.jpg

A few moments from our season.
What a ride! My kids have moved onto winter sports and I now have some family time.
Thank you thank you thank you to my amazing wife and family for allowing me to spend time apart from them to do what I love.
I'm already thinking about next seaaon but I will enjoy going to my daughters Baaketball games and spending evenings with my beautiful wife.

Upvote 0
I've decided after talking with my wife that in 2019 I will be hiking the entire Appalachian trail!!!
My plan is to start on my birthday (February 23rd) from Springer Mountain Georgia and to white blaze all 2189.4 miles!

It's been a dream of mine since I was 13 years old and my wonderful wife is willing to let me take 6 months out of our busy lives to make it happen!

Upvote 0
I've decided after talking with my wife that in 2019 I will be hiking the entire Appalachian trail!!!
My plan is to start on my birthday (February 23rd) from Springer Mountain Georgia and to white blaze all 2189.4 miles!

It's been a dream of mine since I was 13 years old and my wonderful wife is willing to let me take 6 months out of our busy lives to make it happen!
Sounds awesome. I wish I could unplug for the time to do that. Have a great time and post a lot of pictures.

Upvote 0
Sounds awesome. I wish I could unplug for the time to do that. Have a great time and post a lot of pictures.
I actually plan on doing a vlog during the trip. I will takes lots of pictures as well.
As soon as I find an editor their will be a weekly YouTube update posted during the trip.
I got 2 years to plan so we will have it all worked out by then.

Upvote 0
I wanna say something positive!!!

(please note if there ar a billion typical thi from my phone :D)

I used to be suicidal depressed and Down right nuts... BUT I persevered through all the craziness and I became very successful today!!!

I have to tell you that nothing is impossible if you pu your mind to it!

But what ever you do make sure you believe in yourself and others!!!

I used to be such an angry ugly bustard but now I am trying to be a much more loving person these days and slowly but surely it's working.

I though I had a lot.of reason to be angry but then again I also dont have a lot of reason sometimes it helps to look around and see life through your tyrants eyes. Sometimes it can open ones mind

It's hard sometimes I will say it any day! Sometimes it's so hard that it seems impossible and that all of the world is against you.

Don't let losers bring you down! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones