• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Positive talk only :)

119 days til our first game and I'm starting to get pumped. The kids are working their tails off in the weight room. My QB got mvp of a big quarterback camp at UC last week so I'm getting even more excited about how well he will perform this season. Our fullback will probably qualify for state in shot put this spring and I got a couple freshman coming in who are going to make a huge impact this season. :)

You gotta grind together to shine together.

Upvote 0
ABOUT TO GET MY NEXT QUALIFICATION!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

WORLD DOMINATION HERE I COME!!!!!

That's lovely and positive in my books! >:--)

HAHAHAHAHA

I AM GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD IT IS MINE!!!!!!!!!

POSITIVE TALK YES YES :D

5111cc3678ec105113fff49c88d45a6e5e7ba3fb40211c76a7a4a0e86e861d13.jpg

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
So as some of you may know, I got an HTC 10 for fathers day so I am switching over to att whom my wife has been with for 15 years. Our youngest son can't seem to slow down his data use so I decided to move him over to boost mobile and keep my boost account open. So today I called to ask about changing phone numbers. (I didn't port my old number because it was an out of state number anyways. Had it for 6 years)
The lady was very nice but told me it would cost 15 bucks to get a new number. I stuttered a few times and then said that since I've been a boost customer so long I would just let the account go. She put me on hold, then came back on and told me that not only would they change the number they would credit my account for a free month!
Now that's customer service! Made my day. My son is selling his att iPhone to a friend's mom and with the account credit plus the 200 bucks he is getting for his phone and case, I'll be able to get him the S6 he wants. That really lessons the button of dropping all that money for the S6 lol

Some days, things do go my way :)

Upvote 0
My wife and daughter made the paper! We go to every Southern Ohio Copperheads baseball games (home games). They are a summer colliegent woodennbat baseball league. They made their Twitter on last Friday and made an article in the sports section today because of my daughter's love for baseball and the southern Ohio Copperheads!

Upvote 0
I'll bet! :)

Oh boy will that change in a hurry. :D
lol I'm sure, she is beautiful just like her Mama but she loves baseball more for now lol

She has grown up watching her brother and his friends play ball. The last couple years she was an unofficial team member and inspiration for her brother high school team as they made a couple impressive runs into the regionals:)

She was born premature so she is small for her age, but she is one heck of a ball player.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones