• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Positive thoughts and prayers appreciated

During my life, I have been alone in this house on countless occasions.

It has never felt this empty.

Ever.

then you're forever changed . you're either stronger or weak and broken . keep that in mind often for some muscle memory cus despair can be a sneaky customer bro . stay conditioned physically too ,, you're not gonna be hungry but you have to eat . keep in touch with the forum like you been doin . alot of support here

Upvote 0
rootabaga, I've been there. I lost my mom unexpectedly in 2001 ... shortly after 9/11 and week after i had been had been laid off (triple whammy). It's hard. The loneliness, hurt, anger, loss, rage and everything else you are feeling is natural. Eventually you will be able to manage the grief and pain and be able to celebrate your mom's life. You are her legacy and your progeny her immortality.

Upvote 0
rootabaga, I've been there. I lost my mom unexpectedly in 2001 ... shortly after 9/11 and week after i had been had been laid off (triple whammy). It's hard. The loneliness, hurt, anger, loss, rage and everything else you are feeling is natural. Eventually you will be able to manage the grief and pain and be able to celebrate your mom's life. You are her legacy and your progeny her immortality.

I want to ditto whAT @Lunitac said. The same experience here (my mom was in her 40s when cancer..... "I Want To Know What Love Is" and "In The Living years" were the big hits on the radio. Today the first note brings it all back like yesterday. I was just a kid then, But today, i can smile again). The words i hear in MJs last song ring so well. "you are not alone, we are here with you, man"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones