• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

possible froyo release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us already have Froyo on our EVO's LOL (Rom) Froyo-Sense-2.2 - xda-developers this is not a hacked up version of Froyo that only scroes 12's in linpack this is the real deal, it's a leak from HTC for the Desire scores 38 39 in Linpac flash is working. Only problem so far is rear camera doesn't work :/ Front camera works though both video and stills so probably rear camera will be working soon as well. It's not official Froyo but it's damn close so should help ease the wait!

Cheers

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
These comments are stunning. Yes, it's their job to answer emails, but do you have to increase their workload by having them answer the same email over and over again? If it was a flood of email from different customers asking, that might get their attention. But the same person asking over and over again is just seen as a nut-job. HTC Customer Service needs an auto-reply to duplicate emails that says "Do you not know the meaning of 'get a life?'"

Upvote 0
These comments are stunning. Yes, it's their job to answer emails, but do you have to increase their workload by having them answer the same email over and over again? If it was a flood of email from different customers asking, that might get their attention. But the same person asking over and over again is just seen as a nut-job. HTC Customer Service needs an auto-reply to duplicate emails that says "Do you not know the meaning of 'get a life?'"

well, considering after the ooooooooooo 10th one I got a date, i would say your wrong
It's easy mmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaay

Upvote 0
well, considering after the ooooooooooo 10th one I got a date, i would say your wrong
It's easy mmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaay

If someone kept emailing me ooooooooopppppp let's say 10 times I would send back a date... any date..... possibly the day after I planned on quitting my crappy email response job mmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaaay Couldn't resist... sorry Waste

Upvote 0
I know its been speculated that the date suggested for a Froyo release can't be relied on, but does anyone else think its credibility sinks even lower after finding out it came after 10 previous emails? Maybe the "send him a date, any date, just to shut him up" theory?

Well it was more like 5 or 6 and whos to say the same person kept getting my emails? But with everything swirling around the web august 5th seems real

Upvote 0

I don't go to sleep the night before thinking "okay tomorrow at such and such time I'm going to email HTC and ask again when will froyo be released" it takes 3minutes to ask and hit the send button not a big deal

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones