1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Possible network / carrier issue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Savage Shadows, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Savage Shadows

Savage Shadows Android Enthusiast

I would post this as a Boost thread, but I get a 404 error when I try to go to that forum.
    This just started recently, and by posting this thread, I'm trying to narrow down the issue to our carrier.

Recently (within the past hour), sms services have been acting up on my Design. I will receive a notification of a new text, but the time will be incorrect, leaving me to scroll up in my message history to find the text message. It seems to be off by about 19 minutes. There is not a delay, just an error in the "time received" bit of information.

Is anybody else having this problem? I don't think it is other carriers, because I have been receiving texts from att and tmo. Hoping its a network/carrier issue, and not a phone issue.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SuspendedFate

SuspendedFate Newbie

I had that same problem on my Prevail for a day or so a while back. To this day I'm not sure what the problem is, but it went away on it's own and never came back again. I think it might have been the cell tower.

3. munguse

munguse Well-Known Member

Remember having this problem first couple days after activating, then fixed on its own

HTC EVO Design Forum

The HTC EVO Design release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews