• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Possible network / carrier issue?

Savage Shadows

Android Enthusiast
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I would post this as a Boost thread, but I get a 404 error when I try to go to that forum.
This just started recently, and by posting this thread, I'm trying to narrow down the issue to our carrier.

Recently (within the past hour), sms services have been acting up on my Design. I will receive a notification of a new text, but the time will be incorrect, leaving me to scroll up in my message history to find the text message. It seems to be off by about 19 minutes. There is not a delay, just an error in the "time received" bit of information.

Is anybody else having this problem? I don't think it is other carriers, because I have been receiving texts from att and tmo. Hoping its a network/carrier issue, and not a phone issue.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones