1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Possible Text Message Problem?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JoCo1289, Mar 11, 2010.

1. JoCo1289

JoCo1289 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Okay so I updated to 2.1 a while back and everything has been awesome with the exception of handcent so I ditched that and got chomp. Well this morning sent out a text and just thought the person never replied then I noticed I didn't get a reply back from anyone else I texted either. Some of them called me after to ask me why I ignored their reply back. I just didn't get their messages. So I turned off my phone and turned it back on then sent a message to a friend and finally got a reply back. So from like 6am-4pm I couldn't get any texts. I don't know if this is a 2.1 problem or an inbox being full thing cuz I didn't get a message saying it was. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement

2. pandalee

pandalee Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    NOLA
    are you txting people on AT&T. I most certainly can not send pic texts to AT&T with chomp, and seem to have a bit of delay with SMS.

I've read the native HTC message app works fine, but haven't tried it. Also, be sure you are not killing the native message app with a task killer. Didn't effect me in 1.5 but appears so in 2.1

that, or your friends are too busy to reply. :) *jokes*

3. JoCo1289

JoCo1289 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Lol naw I don't most of the people I texted were on the verizon network. I mean its workin now but it was just really weird how it wasn't today. I still think my eris is awesome.