1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Possible to change the default CM peoples contact.....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alpha2k, Dec 6, 2013.

1. alpha2k

alpha2k Android Expert

Just curious if anyone has found a replacement yet for it, something simple and preferably with a single click dial, not 2 like the CM contacts

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Go Contacts Ex?

3. alpha2k

alpha2k Android Expert

Just tried that, it's the same principle as the stock CM dialer, IE to dial, you have to do the following steps:

Tap the contact, it then brings up another screen, then you tap the phone.....that results in 2 steps.

When driving that can be a pain, where as if I had say a phone right next to the name to click it'd be 1 click.

You can say or think "Well your just being lazy" and I say yes, and no, while yes it is convenience, it's also somewhat a necessity having as little to click as possible, specially when your driving.

It's bad enough I have to look at the name to dial, let alone having 2 clicks to make a single call. Never understood that, why do they not have single click calling for ALL phone numbers......the normal ones I can put as widget click and call, and that is quite handy, but places I don't call regulalry, it'd be nice to have a single click for those, instead of clutter a screen up with contacts I only call every now and then.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews