1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Possible to work on phonewith remote desktop?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sc2dave, Dec 24, 2011.

1. sc2dave

sc2dave Member

I was wondering if someone could mess with someone's phone if they had it connected to their comp and allowed someone else to use the remote desktop feature on their comp.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. doctor90250

doctor90250 Lurker

I believe you can. Seems, (if I'm understanding you correctly), if I allowed you to connect your phone to my PC, and my buddy in Portland was connected to my PC via RDT, that he/she could easily have access to your phone just as I would directly from my PC. They could not only browse your files and folders, but alter settings, add, or remove apps, etc., and could also access your contacts, and text messages. I'm no hacker for sure, (but a guy can dream can't he? LOL), but consider myself intermediate PC user and still learning, so big emphasis on SEEMS.....Hmmmm, (looks over shoulder, "honey...can I borrow your phone for a few...I umm, need to call Cheryl in Portland" LOL! I hope this helps.
    Wes.

"No trees were harmed in creating this message, however a large number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced"

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews