1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Possibly bricked LG G2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RandomDroid321, Feb 10, 2016.

1. RandomDroid321

So i was updating to lollipop over lg's PC Suite software (technically i clicked restore update errors ) and my usb cable got disconnected right as it started ( 0%) i was in panic so i rebooted it and now it shows the lg logo for a few seconds and then it disappears and only the backlight is on. I tried a combination of the power, Volume up and down and got it to flash the led red. The phone was not rooted or anything and any help would be much appreciated..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Svein

Svein Lurker

Well I suggest you get a hammer and make contact with the phone several times. The best result is achieved if you use as much strength as possible. Good luck.

3. RandomDroid321

Well that wasn't nice... anyway i took it to a reoair shop and the guy said that he opened it and tried everything. When i brought the phone home i saw it was in the download mode and i just flashed it! It's working now and im so happy i don't have to buy a new motherboard...

LG G2 Forum

The LG G2 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews