• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Possibly more bad news regarding Samsung Android support?

its not a concern, they are just stepping up their market and trying something. tey already run their own os's for things like the vodaphone 360 and other phones that are not android or winmo, they are just opening that type of thing up so people can develop it

they are stupid but if they run away from android they will end up losing alot of sales as android is the way forward and no one can deny it now

Upvote 0
its not a concern, they are just stepping up their market and trying something. tey already run their own os's for things like the vodaphone 360 and other phones that are not android or winmo, they are just opening that type of thing up so people can develop it

they are stupid but if they run away from android they will end up losing alot of sales as android is the way forward and no one can deny it now

I have to agree their

Upvote 0
Doesn't sound the brightest move; more like Betamax part 2...

We already have Symbian, WM and Android and funniest of all Samsung is manufacturing all of them.
I'd say they should concentrate doing something well and not to **** around with different OS'es; we've already seen how well Samsung's PC-software works with Galaxy.

Upvote 0
I don't think it's that bad. Got this off an independent Chinese tech news site, and it looks quite believable to me.

Attachments

• samsung.jpg
    samsung.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones