• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Possibly retiring.

biggiephil

Android Enthusiast
May 3, 2013
Massachusettes
Hey everyone, I have ordered a nexus 5 32gb black yesterday. Now this doesn't necessarily mean I'll be stopping my work with the L70, I've currently got two devices main and testing one. I just probably won't be around the L70 side of the forums as much, they're still in my favorites so:) thanks everyone for all the help and support and testers. I appreciate it guys

Check the all things root guide? Unofficial cm11 ROM people are trying to fix it to work for the ms323
I did, I have the D321 variant though and anyways I'm having trouble with the CWM recovery I try to reboot into it but I always get an error than the screen lights up and shows nothing. Do you know a solution to this or if I'm doing anything wrong. It worked the first time when I entered reboot recovery in the command prompt maybe I'll have to do it like that to install a custom rom.

Upvote 0
Is there a
I did, I have the D321 variant though and anyways I'm having trouble with the CWM recovery I try to reboot into it but I always get an error than the screen lights up and shows nothing. Do you know a solution to this or if I'm doing anything wrong. It worked the first time when I entered reboot recovery in the command prompt maybe I'll have to do it like that to install a custom rom.
custom recovery? Ive been searchin high and low.....

So, i been lookin all over for anything and everything i can find to start and finish this process (Havnt done anything yet) it appears to me that the cricket lg l70 d321 is either not fully hackable yet, or it wont be, because so few use it, and those who did have, moved on?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones