1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

post all coustom sounds here.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thevisitor83, Dec 23, 2011.

1. thevisitor83

thevisitor83 Well-Known Member

This a custom lock screen transformers sound.
    Just download the mp3 from phone,use root explorer find the mp3 in your download folder
    Copy it,now press back and go into your system folder now go to media/audio/UI and copy the lock.ogg to your sdcard if you like.and their is were you delete the old lock.ogg and copy the new one you download from here.
    http://db.tt/3NMZYgUM
    This my first post like this hope you all like it.
    Visitor831

gbiggie and Sergio19r like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Android Enthusiast

I made this as a boot sound. I used the lock.ogg above, and combined it with the "Droid" sound.

To use, move the mp3 using Root Explorer to /system/sounds/power
    Rename the stock mp3, delete, or save somewhere else if desired.

EDIT: Got the share link, I think.
    http://db.tt/5kHMiJpN

3. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

4. travioso

travioso Android Expert

Just tried the link.. It says i don't belong here and try logging on.. I believe if i remember correct there is a public folder and you also need to get the share link..

Edit: Just looked in the public folder and there is a .txt file that contains this;

The Public folder lets you easily share single files in your Dropbox. Any file you put in this folder gets its own Internet link that you can share with others -- even non-Dropbox users!

Step 1: Drop a file into the Public folder.

Step 2: Right-click this file, then choose Dropbox > Copy Public Link. This copies an Internet link to your file that you can paste anywhere: emails, instant messages, blogs, etc.

That's it! To share your file, just send the link to a friend.

5. synergy7

synergy7 Well-Known Member

can you use .mp3 instead of ogg. format?

6. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Android Enthusiast

Depends. The boot sound has to be mp3. The lock is ogg. Its how the phone was coded to work. Its a lot easier to just replace the file than rewrite the files

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews