• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post in this thread if you absolutely love your Inspire..

I absolutely love my inspire. I am coming from an iphone 3g and have had that for 2 1/2 years. That was a great phone, never had a phone last that long in fact. But I came to hate it the past 6 months. Back in octeber a buddy showed me his captivate. I was going to get that but read the issues and somehow gave myself the strength to hold out for something better. I had been following the atrix since it was known as the olympus. But then something magical happened, the inspire was announced. So after a painful few weeks of waiting, I now own the inspire and love every second of having it. Great device in every way. Sure there a few things people arent going to like, but it's just a phone, and for that I absolulty love it and have no complaints.
I am new to android and I am never going back to ios. It's so great to be able to do as I please with my phone. I am still very excited after having it a week as of tomorrow. This will be a great devise for my 2 year contract term.

Upvote 0
This phone is amazing! And have owned iPhone, blackberrys,.and that captivate. The more you throw at this phone the better it performs. Multitasker galore!!!!
I love how people with iPhone 4's look at my phone with envy. I tied using an iphone 3g and it felt like a toy with a bad screen. The iPhone 4 screen is so tiny. Windows phone users gets sad about how much brighter my screen is. I feel bad for a short while.. ')

Upvote 0
Hi everyone! I really had the intent of purchasing the iPhone 4, but the lady at Best Buy told me about the arrival of the Inspire phone and I was sold. I mean why pay more and get less which is what I would have done if I had purchased the iPhone.

I'm happy with my phone. I'm wondering if I have the top of the line HTC phone. I'll do some research. I need to transfer contacts from the old phone to my new phone. The folks at best buy tried to do it, but it did not work unless I'm not looking in the right area. I'll go to the ATT store today and ask that they do the transfer thingie.

In the meantime,I'll keep learning about my new baby...and I do mean baby. He goes everywhere with me.

Ciao for now.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone! I really had the intent of purchasing the iPhone 4, but the lady at Best Buy told me about the arrival of the Inspire phone and I was sold. I mean why pay more and get less which is what I would have done if I had purchased the iPhone.

I'm happy with my phone. I'm wondering if I have the top of the line HTC phone. I'll do some research. I need to transfer contacts from the old phone to my new phone. The folks at best buy tried to do it, but it did not work unless I'm not looking in the right area. I'll go to the ATT store today and ask that they do the transfer thingie.

In the meantime,I'll keep learning about my new baby...and I do mean baby. He goes everywhere with me.

Ciao for now.

Yes, you have the top of the line HTC phone. for the MOMENT.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, whichever way you look at it) 6 months from now, new phones will break our collective Inspire hearts.

Upvote 0
Yes, you have the top of the line HTC phone. for the MOMENT.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, whichever way you look at it) 6 months from now, new phones will break our collective Inspire hearts.

It's all good man unless they bring it with 4.3 inch screen I'm not buying. Ps I bet more of us live our phones than the "other" phone on ATT lol

Upvote 0
I love my Inspire 4G. I recently had an iPhone 4, my forth iPhone. I got tired of not having any customization options, and the smallish 3.5 inch screen. While I will concede that the Retina display on the iPhone 4 is a bit sharper, the Inspire's screen is very good. I have been enjoying Android thoroughly. Its easy to use, and the widgets, shortcuts, scenes, and live wallpapers are great. Also, HTC Sense 2.0 is highly functional and nice looking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones