• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post in this thread if you absolutely love your Inspire..

I just got it about an hour ago, I was planning on buying it outright for the $399.99 off contract price since I had just upgraded barely six months ago. But the guy got the manager to give me a early upgrade deal, which extremely surprised me that they did that considering I hadn't even been a year into my current contract.

I was then told by the sales rep that I only now had to pay $300, I said "fair enough I expected to pay $399."

After prying open that darn battery door, the rep was finishing things up and was about to ask me to swipe my debit card when he noticed and told me that the manager actually swiped me in for an early upgrade to this phone for only $179. Yes, $179.

My jaw dropped and I was so excited, my final price was about $190 from tax or so.

Now my Captivate will go to someone in the military who needs the phone.

In other news...

I FREAKING LOVE THIS PHONE!

Upvote 0
I hate wasting $15 on screen protectors that never go on as directed.
+1
I paid the $15 and the guy was nice enough to put the screen protector on as I can't do it to save my life. But I can see some fabrics or dust underneath and 1 I swear is beneath the screen itself. I am going to double check when I get home. But if that's the case will AT&T return it for that? :thinking:

Upvote 0
+1
I paid the $15 and the guy was nice enough to put the screen protector on as I can't do it to save my life. But I can see some fabrics or dust underneath and 1 I swear is beneath the screen itself. I am going to double check when I get home. But if that's the case will AT&T return it for that? :thinking:

All I know is I was actually in a very clean environment, had a can of compressed air, the cleaning cloth to keep any and all dirt / dust away from it... but the second the screen cover hit the screen... hairs, fibers, dirt, dust.... everywhere....

I gave up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones