1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General post OTA speed dial no longer working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cheffern, May 14, 2010.

  1. cheffern

    cheffern Member
    Thread Starter
    15

    Dec 24, 2009
    10
    0
    15
    has anyone noticed that post OTA the speed dial no longer works? i had speed dials set up before the update and they worked fine. after the update whenever i try to set speed dials they just don't stick. everything seems to work fine, but after i hit save they just don't register.

    any ideas?
     

    Advertisement

  2. RadYOacTiVe

    RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member
    163

    Dec 10, 2009
    1,588
    416
    163
    Male
    I have the same problem on my wife's email. Trying to search if anyone has found a fix. Will post back if I find a solution.
     
  3. swe3t23

    swe3t23 Well-Known Member
    36

    Dec 2, 2009
    263
    2
    36
    yup just noticed it too no speed dial
     
  4. el viejo

    el viejo Well-Known Member
    16

    Nov 25, 2009
    67
    9
    16
    Retired
    North Texas
    I'm on 2.1.3 (leaked) and speed dial is working OK. :)
     
  5. kbkathri

    kbkathri Member
    6

    Apr 30, 2010
    6
    1
    6
    I am on V3 and my speed dial works. What I have found is that my kids both put a 1 in front of their phone numbers on facebook, and if my google contacts doesn't have the 1 in there, then it removes them from my speed dial when it syncs and they don't match. Long story short, I think your google contacts and facebook numbers have to match exactly or it will remove them from your speed dial.

    Hope this works for everyone else.
     
  6. Naboo81

    Naboo81 Member
    5

    Mar 21, 2010
    5
    0
    5
    Not everyone uses Facebook to store contacts....my calls are filled with speed dial issues, they cannot add to list.
     
  7. xene97

    xene97 Well-Known Member
    16

    Nov 26, 2009
    45
    7
    16
    After the OTA I wasn't able to save Speed Dial entries. Factory reset fixed the problem.
     

Share This Page

Loading...