• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you have taken with your Droid X

Music in the Park. I took this without flash

6yjecm.jpg

Foreverland...a 14-piece MJ Tribute Band. They're pretty amazing.

I took a quick video as well but damn, the music was loud from where I was standing...audio playback is horrible =/

for videos based on music choose the "concert" scene in the video mode

Upvote 0
T66T you're right, but I don't think that would have made a difference. I think he said that the music was so loud that it was audio overload and everything is probably too loud and distorted.

john_ecko, try loading the video in Virtual Dub and adjusting audio levels.

it seems like a lot of droid x owners have rich fathers or fancy cars @_@
I have a 2002 red Ford Ranger :| ... Granted, I haven't gone and purchased my phone yet, but it's only a matter of weeks now. :)

Actually, I'm having it taken in next Wednesday to get new tires, new black rims with blue and red pinstripe trimming, a full detailing, waxing, interior cleaning, new brakes if they're needed, new suspension for the front axle and possibly rear if needed, full 4WD wheel realignment, etc. I"m kinda excited for it. It's gonna look like a whole new truck. :D

Sorry about semi-hi-jacking the thread. To try and be at least somewhat on-topic I will post a picture of my truck, that I took about a year ago with my old LG Voyager. It turned out surprisingly well considering how disappointing phone could be at times.

Click the thumbnail below for full resolution.
th_1218081651a.jpg

Upvote 0
Chances are people that have already posted large photos will not see your post. Please do not delete any pictures that are moderate in size as it kind of defeats the purpose of my thread. Thanks for understanding.

I won't remove anything that is a reasonable size. Just the stuff that extends beyond the borders of my own 22" monitor.

Was this directed towards me? I didnt think my comment was "rude or judgemental" at all. lol. But if I offended the original poster of the spider photo, Im sorry. Seeing as how this was a wild animal and not owned by anyone, I thought it would be ok to point out the obvious. again, sorry.

No, that was not directed at you in anyway. The spider is nasty, ugly, freaky and makes my skin crawl. :eek:

There were several comments that you can't see as I deleted about 18 posts and those that it was directed at know who they are.

Upvote 0
Something else to consider guys.. when you downsize an image in photoshop, or online, it actually sharpens the image up.

If people want to see the pics as they are taken, you really need to crop the images down, not downsize them. Or take smaller pics.
I like to think of this as a real-world scenarios thread. Very few people will view the images at full-size when sharing them with other people such as on the Internet.

Upvote 0
I thought you used the green tint setting in camera mode for a moment there lol. Just mentioning this before someone begins to freak out and wonder why the pictures in the above post are green. - He's looking through the green plastic of a hamster tank/cage.

LOVE the name of your hamster, by the way. :p

Lol yea I took it when he was sleeping in his little green hamster cabin :p
And Thank you! =D

Upvote 0
I won't remove anything that is a reasonable size. Just the stuff that extends beyond the borders of my own 22" monitor.

No, that was not directed at you in anyway. The spider is nasty, ugly, freaky and makes my skin crawl. :eek:

There were several comments that you can't see as I deleted about 18 posts and those that it was directed at know who they are.

Ahh, I see. lol. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones