• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you have taken with your Droid X

That's an awesome deer. Where'd you get it?

So sorry for the late reply! I actually have no idea where my mother bought that. I actually don't like them because they're completely out of place. lol I'm at my parent's house right now because it's summer!

Also, love the other pictures that you guys have put up! It really goes to show that this camera is no lousy camera. I don't understand about the lag with the camera also. Mine is fast to me. I'm not trying to take as many pictures as possible within 30 seconds. heh

Upvote 0
These were taken, edited, and uploaded to photobucket straight from my droid x. One is regular and one was is HDR (light setting I believe). What do y'all think?

74a63318.jpg

9e33bf8c.jpg

Oh, and as soon as i can get my car washed ill break this of going trend of posting pics of slow cars. Lol

Just joking!

Upvote 0
I have to say I was a little nervous about moving to the X because the reviews all slammed the picture quality. I'm pretty much at the point where I'm not reading reviews on anything anymore because it's obvious everyone has a bias and is skewing results. There are some superb photos in this thread. Someone please buy my DInc!!! :D

Upvote 0
so far what I've deduced from this thread is:

1) the X takes amazing pictures!
2) I need to friend Carmen on facebook now!
3) I need to hang out with Vihzel because that pool is awesome and so are the dogs!

Pool party! :D The water slide and water fall just make it better. :p I wish my dogs liked water, but they run away whenever I get right next to the pool. They don't like it when I try to splash them. lol

Upvote 0
Thanks, yeah those weren't at All-Star. They were taken right after the break at Wrigley. I had dugout seats a couple weeks ago, but those shots were taken on my EVO. So, can't post them here. :(

Oh lol, I feel dumb...just looked like the cubs and a couple different teams on D....guess I didn't look hard enough lol...Still, great seats!

Upvote 0
Ok seriously tho, how do you get your pics so small? When I upload my pictures to my computer, they come out HUGE...like bigger than my whole screen.

Idk how everyone else did theirs
but yeah when i upload my pictures to the computer they are HUGE as well

i go to tinypic.com

and upload the pic and it has an option that allows the pictures to be
whatever size you choose from the options they have

and they have a size that is perfect for websites and forums

Reactions: EKG
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones