• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you've taken with the camera

I thought I would add some of my pics taken with the Incredible. I do a fair amount of Social Media. So, I post a lot of my food, pics around town and stuff like that.
IMAG0002.jpg

The flowers outside of my house

Upvote 0
A couple pics of an M3 coupe I saw in my hospital parking lot...

I've been really impressed by this camera- sometimes the white balance gets a little wonky, but for the most part the pictures turn out nice.

I cropped the front grill pic and used it as a wallpaper for awhile, it looked kind of cool...:)

Attachments

• IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
My new carry piece... Kimber Custom II (I just call her Kimberly)

a815f513.jpg

Pictured with stock Kimber mag filled with Winchester 230gr. PDX1 Bonded JHP and held up by my Fenix P3D Q5 flashlight...

80600484.jpg

Added some Hogue grips, added some color on the slide (believe it or not, just heated the slide and filled in the engraving with a white melted crayon), bought a range case from LAPoliceGear.com, and picked up some extra mags...

f60725e0.jpg

The only picture that I messed with the settings before shooting was the second one... the first and third I didn't mess with anything other than the flash.
i signed up with lapolicegear, i do security so hope to find some good stuff there, i just bought 9mm other day need holster, looking for good boots and stuff too, thanks for tip, i didnt know they exsisted

Upvote 0
A couple pics of an M3 coupe I saw in my hospital parking lot...

I've been really impressed by this camera- sometimes the white balance gets a little wonky, but for the most part the pictures turn out nice.

I cropped the front grill pic and used it as a wallpaper for awhile, it looked kind of cool...:)

Picasa Web Albums - dextrose

I'm impressed with how well my camera picks up the pollen and pry marks/scratches on my BMW's front symbol. =P

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones