1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Post pictures you've taken with the camera

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mister_tu, May 3, 2010.

1. Member138406

Member138406 Guest

Oh nice. I know a lot of Nissan owners. Nice well rounded cars.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rabernet

rabernet Android Enthusiast

I love Nissan - my family all drives Nissans and my last three cars were Nissans.

3. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

I'm having fun with this camera, especially when using Vignette

[​IMG]

4. sxshep

sxshep Member

LMAO... weellllllll, recently it's been giving me issues. And, thinking I could fix it myself, I took it apart. After diagnosing the issue and thinking it was fixed, I chambered a round to store it in my holster and as soon as the slide came down it went off. My leg caught a .230gr. FMJ just below the knee, and after surgery to insert a rod and screws, I've been on the couch for two weeks. Looking back, I probably installed the firing pin incorrectly, or caused the sear and hammer engagement to be screwed up, which caused the gun to go off. I have the story posted up on THR and 1911forums, under my same user name, if you want the whole story.

It is pretty though, thanks for the compliments! :p

5. Chango99

Chango99 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Microsoft store opening.

6. acidarmitage

acidarmitage Well-Known Member

JESUS! that sucks!

7. jonhoglund

jonhoglund Member

Where to buy please??????

8. acidarmitage

acidarmitage Well-Known Member

the post is a little bit up the page.. #316 :D

9. ynotbike

ynotbike Newbie

10. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)

Wow, how much retouch did you do on that (if any - although it seems slightly adjusted)?

11. ynotbike

ynotbike Newbie

12. ikediggety

ikediggety Well-Known Member

how did you get that "macro" look? i had trouble getting a good focus on butterflies, even at 100% zoom, and they're much bigger than bees.

13. kibble

kibble Well-Known Member

Some of my parrot. It's hard to take pics of him because he's constantly moving around when he's excited about anything so it was hard to tap and focus, but these came out pretty well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dragon999 and dpizzo like this.
  14. freddyttt

freddyttt Android Enthusiast

wow those are well""incredible""

15. ikediggety

16. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)

I was wondering the exact same thing. I thought he might of had a macro lens attachment or something

17. Steven58

my oh my. beautiful.

18. contagous

contagous Android Expert

Nice Amazon :) Great pics

19. Hk996

Hk996 Newbie

Those arevall great pics! How do you guys get the focus so clear? When u try to take pics of my kid, she is always moving and comes out a little blurry.

20. ikediggety

we just don't post the blurry ones. :D

focusing with this camera is very hit or miss - it likes to focus on brightly lit things much more than dimly lit things, so if you're trying to take a picture of something darker in the foreground with something bright in the background, a lot of times the camera winds up focusing on the background object instead.

Hk996 likes this.
  21. ynotbike

ynotbike Newbie

I simply focused to the the center of the flower then moved the camera in a little toward the bee, i dont edit or mess with any of the phone pics since the fun is always having a great point and shoot in your pocket and to demonstrate the capabilities of the phone's. I would like to get my self an iphone 4 to play around with and compare.

http://www.flickr.com/ynotbike

woop likes this.
  22. Steven58

X2 what a camera!

23. kibble

kibble Well-Known Member

Very nice pics!

Seriously, anybody who says that the quality sucks, probably isn't using it properly. I really like the fact that you can change ISO settings among others. Of course, it's not rocket surgery or magic to take decent pics and you're bound to get some crappy one's once in a while, but if you understand how to control your hardware, you can get some really nice pics. I especially like those of the bee, they turned out quite nice. I do miss some of the features like face recognition that were on my Omnia, but I really like the fact that wider pics can be taken with the Inc.

24. Ruben

Ruben Android Expert

And people say this has a bad camera! It's great.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews