• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you've taken with the camera

Made a panorama out of some pictures I took at Univ. of Michigan Dearborn.

umd_pano.jpg

Upvote 0
Look...I have tried and tried to get pictures to look like some of the ones that are posted but get nothing near the quality of theses. I'm on my second Dinc so I don't think its a hardware problem. I have experimented with both my old Storm and a Evo and a iPhone 4 and I can take great pictures with these so I don't think its user error. Am I missing some settings tweak? I have tried many but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
These pictures really are amazing. Just yesterday I figured out how to focus in on things after having mine a week.

...of course it was after I recorded a not so clear video of us singing "Happy Birthday" to my now 3yr old. And figured out after most the guests already left so no retake lol.

Pretty good quality for snapping shots of an active 3yr old that never stays still. Few blurry from movement, but even my mom's $1k camera can't prevent all action shots from being blurry at times.

IMAG0009.jpg

Upvote 0
These pictures really are amazing. Just yesterday I figured out how to focus in on things after having mine a week.

...of course it was after I recorded a not so clear video of us singing "Happy Birthday" to my now 3yr old. And figured out after most the guests already left so no retake lol.

Pretty good quality for snapping shots of an active 3yr old that never stays still. Few blurry from movement, but even my mom's $1k camera can't prevent all action shots from being blurry at times.

IMAG0009.jpg

When you say you finally figured out how to focus what do you mean? I'm having a terrible time taking good pics. It seems like the subject in my pictures are usually a bit blurry but the rest of the pic is fine..any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
^ If you like touch the screen you can hear a mechanical lens sound as it focuses on the item where you tapped it. Seems the auto focus will look for heads but when someone is running around it's a bit blurry. Every now and then when I had set the phone down on something, it would focus on the table/floor and fail to focus on a father object when picked back up.

Upvote 0
^ If you like touch the screen you can hear a mechanical lens sound as it focuses on the item where you tapped it. Seems the auto focus will look for heads but when someone is running around it's a bit blurry. Every now and then when I had set the phone down on something, it would focus on the table/floor and fail to focus on a father object when picked back up.

I'm doing that.... I have tried everything. I have never had a problem with any other phone I have owned and like I said in an earlier post, this is my second Dinc so its not a hardware problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones